This is a special edition Ford Trento which is based on the high spec Ford Tourneo Titanium model. We are launching a special 2021 model call the “La Libertà” which is Italian for freedom. These models are available for May 2021 build slots and choice of colours.
The base van is based on the Titanium model so it has 17in alloy wheels, wheel arch extensions, chrome grill, higher spec dashboard, better sound proofing. This model is the 185ps version.
This special model will only be available on the 185ps manual or automatic model in SWB and the standard spec will include full side conversion made from Italian lightweight furniture board, driver & passenger swivel seats, elevating roof, glass top hob & sink, electric water pump, fully tested (in a Ford) German sliding 3 seater multi point fixing system, elevating roof.
The extras included on this very special model include.
- Tracker. Standard Tracker (including phone app) will be included on all new Fords but will have optional upgrade to CAT5 S which will be the version where the vehicle will be able to be tracked on your own phone and also can be remotely disabled. This will have a phone app on both standard and upgraded versions.
- Reversing Camera. Colour reversing camera.
- Side door fly screen. This is removable.
- Awning rail. This multirail allows a free standing awning to be connected to the camper.
- Upper Roof bed. This is a German made roof bed with froli springs and mattress included.
- New Webasto “Thermo Connect” heating system which connects to your phone with an app to remotely control the heater and also has 7 day timer, altitude control, ventilation function and it also has a built in tracker.
- Rear storage pack & front cover which covers from the end of the roof bed to where the sun visors are.
- Gaslow system. With the Gaslow system no need to change the gas bottle you just fill it up from the pump when at the petrol station.
- Gas BBQ point. Just connect your BBQ direct to the van.
- Lower bed Mattress. This is a tailor made and fits over the lower double bed.
- Heated water tanks. No problem with freezing tanks as the water tanks have heated pads under them to stop them freezing.
- Solar panel. The solar panel on this model is upgraded to a 150w to give you excellent recharging of the leisure battery,
- Scenic Canvas. The canvas can now also be fully opened up for maximum airflow in to the camper.
- Ventilation grills for front windows. These are a great device that allows ventilation through the front windows but keeps the windows secure.+
- Vitrifrigo Fridge. This is a 42ltr pull out fridge thus giving better access to the contents. Vitrifrigo are optimised for the best power consumption and they do this in a number of ways including. Cooling using an aluminium finned condenser, which is the most efficient for dissipating heat. Optimised refrigerant charge to deliver best cooling at the lowest amps Internal aluminium ice box running at -12C not -18C. In practice this means the Vitrifrigo C42L runs at 2.3A for approx. 15-20 minutes in the hour during UK summer time, which is 0.75A per hour or 18A/h in 24 hours or 216W. This will give you 2.5 days running time on a 90A/h battery. It also means that the power delivered from a 100W solar panel is more than enough to run the fridge and the rest of the electrics on your campervan 24/7 (assumes no diesel heating or TV) However we use a 150w panel so depending on conditions you should have not problem when not hooked up to the mains.