Ford Tellaro LUX-XL
|Tellaro LUX-XL LWB 130ps 6 speed manual||£45,000|
|Tellaro LUX-XL LWB 130ps Automatic||£46,620|
|Tellaro LUX-XL LWB 170ps 6 speed manual||£46,500|
|Tellaro LUX-XL LWB 170ps Automatic||£48,120|
|Dimensions LWB High Top. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.3m high. (Ford Factory High Top)||£0|
|Dimensions LWB High Top. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.6m high. (Full Campervan High top 2019 model)||£0|
(Sliding rear seat version adds £2000)
Offering maximum interior space, thanks to being based on the LWB version (which is 37cm longer than the SWB) the Tellaro Lux-XL is based on a high-roofed version of the Ford Transit Custom to give an airy feel for two.
With a side settee layout facing the sliding door, panoramic views are assured and there’s also the extra-cost option of a three-seater rear seat / bed if you need extra travel seats. There’s also an L-shaped kitchen featuring a Dometic compressor fridge, a two-burner hob and sink (a mini grill is optional) with a generous amount of worktop space. There’s also a Dometic ceramic-bowl cassette loo in its own privacy room.
Offering the space of a much larger vehicle, but with the car-like drive of the medium van sized Ford Transit Custom, the Tellaro Lux-XL is powered by a 130PS Euro 6 turbo-diesel engine mated to a six-speed gearbox (with an automatic optional).
Built to Ford’s Qualified Vehicle Modifier program ‘QVM’ and sold through selected Ford dealerships and Wellhouse Leisure sites, the Tellaro is offered with a three-year warranty on both the base vehicle and conversion work. Thanks to a frugal Euro 6 engine that uses AdBlue for reduced emissions, the Tellaro has a low road fund licence cost of just £255 with no initial first year tax payment. Prices on application.
Base vehicle spec
- Ford Transit Custom Kombi L2 H2 Trend based
- 130PS 2.0TDCi Ford EcoBlue engine (Euro 6)
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Auto projector headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
- DAB radio with 8-inch screen
- Bluetooth phone syncing
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Electric, heated and power-folding mirrors
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traction control and electronic stability control
- Hill start assist
- 34m long x 2.08m wide x 2.47m high (1.73m standing room)
- Maximum weight 3200kg, payload 450kg (depending on conversion specification)
Optional equipment includes sat-nav, automatic gearbox, 170PS engine upgrade and towbar options. Find out more here.
Habitation spec includes
- Dometic ceramic bowl cassette loo in privacy room
- Roof-mounted lockers and Heki rooflight
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Fly-off handbrake which lowers to allow seat swivel
- Side settee that forms a 1.60m x 1.26m bed (extendible to 2.01m with cab seat bases)
- L-shaped kitchen cabinets with LED mood lighting
- Freestanding dining table
- Dometic 40-litre compressor fridge
- Separate two-burner hob with extractor fan
- Separate sink with flush-fit lid
- German Eberspächer blown-air heating
- Solar panel and 100Ah leisure battery
- We offer two models either side seating or a 5 seat model with sliding crash tested seat which is £2,000 more.
Optional habitation accessories include a three-seater rear travel seat and bed, awnings and all manner of exciting kit. Click here to find out more.
Please note the pictures of the base vans showing the colours are Tourneo models and are to show the colours only.