MS-RT & VR/46
|Ford Custom MS-RT SWB 130ps 6 speed manual||£60,000|
|Ford Custom MS-RT LWB 130ps 6 speed manual||£61,500|
|Ford Custom MS-RT SWB 130ps Automatic||£61,620|
|Ford Custom MS-RT LWB 130ps Automatic||£63,120|
|Ford Custom MS-RT SWB 170ps 6 speed manual||£61,500|
|Ford Custom MS-RT LWB 170ps 6 speed manual||£63,000|
|Ford Custom MS-RT SWB 170ps Automatic||£63,120|
|Ford Custom MS-RT LWB 170ps Automatic||£64,620|
|Please note all prices include German made elevating.||£0|
|Dimensions SWB Elevating Roof. 4.97m long, 1.98m wide, 2.07m high.||£0|
|Dimensions LWB Elevating Roof. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.07m high.||£0|
|Bottom bed size 6ft2in x 4ft2in/188cm x 127cm||£0|
The sportiest campervan that Wellhouse offer is the MS-RT, which is based on the Tellaro with a motorsport-inspired twist for the ultimate in campsite chic. With 18-inch OZ racing wheels, together with the beefy 170PS engine mated up to twin exhaust tailpipes, it goes as well as looks, too! A six-speed gearbox is fitted as standard, but an automatic option is also available.
Inside is a Nappa leather interior, with sports seats in the cab, and a stylish Italian-designed curved interior with a crash-tested sliding rear seat offering three three-point seatbelts. This seat can be slide forward on a Schnierle rail system to maximise luggage space when needed.
To celebrate his many MotoGP wins, a limited edition Valentino Rosso VR/46 model is also offered, which gains bespoke exterior decals and VR/46 logos on the dashboard dials, steering wheel and bumpers. The logo is even etched into the brushed-metal effect kitchen cabinets and embroidered into the sports seats. Available in either Metallic Black or Magnetic Grey, with satin black Oz wheels, it’s limited to 460 models in the UK and 460 models across Europe, with each model sporting a unique numbered plaque.
Built to Ford’s Qualified Vehicle Modifier program ‘QVM’ and sold through selected Ford dealerships and Wellhouse Leisure sites, the Ford MS-RT comes with three-year warranty on both the base vehicle and conversion work as standard. Prices start from £60,000 on the road for the MS-RT and £60,000 for the MS-RT VR/46.
Base vehicle spec
- Ford Transit Custom Kombi MS-RT
- 170PS 2.0TDCi Ford EcoBlue engine (Euro 6)
- Ford MS-RT bodystyling
- 18-inch OZ alloy wheels
- Sports steering wheel and Nappa leather seats
- Auto projector headlamps & LED daytime running lights
- DAB radio with 8-inch touchscreen & Bluetooth phone syncing
- IPhone https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync/sync-3/phone/how-to-use-apple-carplay-with-sync-3.html
- Android https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync/sync-3/applink/how-to-use-applink-with-my-android-with-sync-3.html
- Quickclear heated windscreen and rain-sensing wipers
- Heated front seats
- Electric, heated and power-folding mirrors
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traction control and electronic stability control
- Hill start assist and trailer sway control
- Rear privacy windows, glazed tailgate with wash-wipe
- 4.97m long x 2.08m wide x 2.07m high
- Maximum weight 3200kg, payload 650kg (depending on conversion specification)
- Metallic paint
- Thatcham Cat 1 alarm system
- Rear view camera
Optional equipment includes sat-nav, automatic gearboxes and towbars. Find out more here.
Habitation spec includes
- High quality German roof system.
- Roof bed
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Fly-off handbrake which lowers to allow seat swivel
- Italian-designed curved cabinets
- Two-burner hob and sink
- Dometic 40-litre compressor fridge
- Multi-position crash-tested full-width German rear seat system with three 3-point seatbelts that forms a 6ft 4in long bed
- German Eberspächer blown-air heating
- Passenger seat table and free-standing table
- LED lighting linked to separate habitation battery
- 100W solar panel
- Five travel seats (Optional single seats available, depending on model)
Optional habitation accessories on all models include awnings, extra rear seating and all manner of exciting kit. Click here to find out more.
Please note the pictures of the base vans showing the colours are Tourneo models and are to show the colours only.