|Prices for a 2008 model depending on mileage range from||£18,000 to £24,000|
|All prices include a UK-made elevating roof|
|Dimensions - 4.92m long, 1.84m wide, 1.94m high|
The Honda Elysion is a people carrier from Japan that we import and convert. It was first built in 2004 and is a really high-spec people carrier and it’s very similar to the Toyota Alphard, Nissan Elgrand and the Toyota Regius in terms of size. For more info read here.
The Elysion is a class-leading vehicle and tends to feature a very high specification as standard and they’re available with either a 160PS 2.4-litre or a 250PS 3.0-litre V6 VTEC petrol engine. Both engines are available with either two- or four-wheel drive and benefit from a silky smooth 5-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
Our Elysion conversion uses a full side conversion complete with the new Vitrifrigo 25-litre front-loading fridge, a glass topped two-burner hob and sink, 2kW blown-air heating, mains hook up, leisure battery, onboard fresh water tank and even a solar panel.
The main difference with the Elysion to all other imports we have done is that we keep the original Honda sliding seat system, which is on full-length tracks. The seat system will slide up and down the vehicle using the original sliding seat frames.
Prices start from £18,000 for something like a 2004 version with 60,000 miles. As with all models we offer from Japan we are able to find specific vehicles, so if you want a 3.0-litre V6 4WD version with less than 40,000 miles then we can find it for you. Because of import rules, the base vehicle has to be 10 years old from the date of first registration.
Base vehicle spec
- Honda Elysion based
- 160PS or 250PS petrol engines
- Two or 4WD drivetrains available
- 5-speed automatic gearbox as standard
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Remote central locking
- Powerful air-conditioning
- Stylish floating effect gauges
- 84m long x 1.83m wide x 1.93m high
- UK-made elevating roof system
- Passenger swivel seat
- Multi-position crash-tested German rear seat system with two 3-point seatbelts
- Lower bed measures 6ft 2in x 2ft 11in (1.88m x 0.89m)
- Attractive cabinets with LED mood lighting
- Flush-fitting two-burner hob and sink
- 25-litre Italian compressor fridge
- Mains control panel with 12V & 240V power points
- Leisure battery
- Solar panel
- 2kW blown-air heating
- Four travel seats
- Optional roof bed available
Optional conversion accessories include awnings and all manner of exciting kit.