2022 Spec model launched March 7th 2021.
Please note: any for Custom Trento 3 orders from March 7th 2021 will have the following as standard.
- Webasto Heater with Mobile phone app and tracker.
- Rear storage pack that fits on the back of the wardrobe.
- Lower bed Mattress.
- Gas BBQ point.
- 150w solar panel becomes standard.
- New style fridge Vitrifrigo fridge which slides and uses less power.
The Trento is based on the Tourneo Custom people carrier in luxurious Titanium specification and we now also offer the Trento on the Sport & Active models. Two Euro 6 engines are available in either 130PS or 185PS outputs, with an automatic gearbox available on either engine. Both SWB and LWB versions can be specified, with all models featuring a UK-made elevating roof and a roof bed as standard.
Car-like to drive and with a stylish exterior thanks to a chromed grille surround, smart satin black window surrounds and alloy wheels, the Trento boasts an innovative rear sliding seat system, Italian-styled curved side cabinets and a top-quality elevating roof. It’s ideal as a daily driver, or for a more extensive holiday across Europe.
It’s also built to Ford’s Qualified Vehicle Modifier program ‘QVM’ and sold through selected Ford dealerships and Wellhouse Leisure sites. For peace of mind, a three-year warranty on both the base vehicle and conversion work is standard. The frugal Euro 6 engine uses AdBlue for reduced emissions and prices start from £55,750 on the road.
Active model special edition has the following extras.
- Unique Active Style Front Grille
- Colour Keyed with Satin Nickel insert
- Accent colour exterior mirror finish
- Front bumper body colour lower accent
- Painted plastic rear bumper
- Partial Salerno Leather Casual Emboss material and Racing Blue coloured seats
- Unique 17″ 5 Spoke Alloy Wheel
Sport model extras include.
Key exterior features, in addition to Titanium
■ Sport styling kit – includes lower front bumper skirt with unique fog light bezel, body colour side skirts, rear bumper skirt, sports style bonnet and tailgate stripes, side stripes with Tourneo branding, and front and rear wheel arch extensions
■ Unique 17″ 5×2-spoke bright machined black alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
■ Sports suspension
■ Five-bar front grille with gloss black painted vanes
Key interior features, in addition to Titanium
■ Lane Departure Warning
■ Partial leather seat trim
■ 10-way power-adjustable and heated seats