Ford Custom Tellaro
|Ford Tellaro SE SWB 130ps 6 speed manual||£47,000|
|Ford Tellaro SE LWB 130ps 6 speed manual||£48,500|
|Ford Tellaro SE SWB 130ps 6 speed Automatic||£48,620|
|Ford Tellaro SE LWB 130ps 6 speed Automatic||£50,120|
|Ford Tellaro SE SWB 170ps 6 speed manual||£48,500|
|Ford Tellaro SE LWB 170ps 6 speed manual||£50,000|
|Ford Tellaro SE SWB 170ps Automatic||£50,120|
|Ford Tellaro SE LWB 170ps Automatic||£51,620|
|Please note all prices include German made elevating roof or high top.||£0|
|Dimensions SWB Elevating Roof. 4.97m long, 1.98m wide, 2.07m high.||£0|
|Dimensions SWB High Top. 4.97m long, 1.98m wide, 2.6m high.||£0|
|Dimensions LWB Elevating Roof. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.07m high.||£0|
|Dimensions LWB High Top. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.6m high.||£0|
|Bottom bed size 6ft2in x 4ft2in/188cm x 127cm||£0|
Our latest Ford Transit Custom based conversion is the Tellaro, which is offered in four specifications: the SE, LWB models. This model replaces the Terrier which was built between 2013-2108.
Offering a car-like drive and high-end habitation features such as a clever rear sliding seat system, Italian styled stylish curved side cabinets and a top-quality elevating roof, the Tellaro is designed for both daily use and more extensive touring.
Built to Fords Qualified Vehicle Modifier program “QVM” and sold through selected Ford dealerships & Leisure dealerships, the Tellaro is offered with a three-year warranty on both the base vehicle and conversion work.
Thanks to a frugal Euro 6 engine that uses AdBlue for reduced emissions, the Tellaro has a low road fund licence cost of just £255 (Nov 2018) with no initial first year tax payment. Prices start from £47,000 new OTR.
Base vehicle spec
- Ford Transit Custom Kombi Trend based
- 130PS 2.0TDCi Ford EcoBlue engine (Euro 6)
- Auto projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights
- DAB radio with 8in Screen and Bluetooth phone syncing for more info click below.
- IPhone https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync/sync-3/phone/how-to-use-apple-carplay-with-sync-3.html
- Android https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync/sync-3/applink/how-to-use-applink-with-my-android-with-sync-3.html
- Quickclear heated windscreen and rain-sensing wipers
- Electric, heated and power-folding mirrors
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traction control and electronic stability control
- Hill start assist
- 97m long x 2.08m wide x 2.07m high
- Maximum GVW 3200kg, payload 650kg (depending on conversion specification)
- Metallic paint
Optional equipment includes sat-nav, automatic gearboxes, more powerful engine upgrades, towbars and long-wheel base options.
Habitation spec includes
- High quality German elevating roof system
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Fly off handbrake which lowers top allow seat swivel
- Multi-position crash-tested German rear seat system with three 3-point seatbelts that forms a 6ft 4in long bed
- Attractive Italian designed curved cabinets with LED mood lighting
- Italian flush-fitting two-burner hob and sink
- German Eberspacher blown-air heating
- Solar panel
- Five travel seats (Optional single seats available depending on model)
Optional habitation accessories include awnings, a roof bed, extra rear seating and all manner of exciting kit.
Please note the pictures of the base vans showing the colours are Tourneo models and are to show the available colours only.View in stock