Ford Custom Misano new conversion on used base van.
|Dimensions SWB Elevating Roof. 4.97m long, 1.98m wide, 2.07m high.|
|Dimensions SWB High Top. 4.97m long, 1.98m wide, 2.6m high.|
|Dimensions LWB Elevating Roof. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.07m high.|
|Dimensions LWB High Top. 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.6m high.|
|Bottom bed size 6ft2in x 4ft2in/188cm x 127cm|
The Misano is a brand-new conversion based on a used Ford Transit Custom model (usually in Limited spec) to keep the price keen. It’s available for both SWB and LWB models, with either an elevating roof or a high-top. Internally is a side kitchen layout with Italian-styled curved cabinets and a flexible sliding rear seat system that maximises boot / living space depending on your needs.
This German-made sliding seat has not only been fully European crash tested both on a test bed, but also in the bodyshell of a Ford Transit Custom for maximum safety (unlike many other campervan seats). It features three-point seat belts for three people and easily converts to a generous 6ft x 4ft double bed at night-time.
The standard Ford specification varies depending on the model year and spec of the used vehicle, but the following spec is typical for a Limited-based Misano. Prices start from £34,000 depending on the base vehicle.
Base vehicle spec
- Ford Transit Custom based
- 130PS 2.0TDCi engine (Euro 6)
- Manual 6-speed gearbox
- Metallic paint (or solid colour)
- Colour-coded body mouldings, front and rear bumpers and handles
- Power-adjustable and foldable colour-coded mirrors
- Alloy wheels
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC radio/CD player with DAB, voice control and App Link (with Emergency Assistance), audio streaming, USB and Bluetooth phone connectivity
- 4-inch TFT Multifunctional display
- Steering wheel remote audio controls and four front speakers
- Cruise control
- Heated front seats (driver’s and outer passenger’s only)
- Front passenger airbag with deactivation switch
- Thatcham category 1 alarm
Optional equipment includes sat-nav, towbars and all manner of other options. Find out more here.
Habitation spec includes
- Curved Italian-designed side conversion made from Italian ply laminate
- European crash-tested German-made sliding seat for three people that makes in to a 6ft x 4ft double bed
- LED lights and dimmable lights on the conversion with remote control
- SMEV glass top two-burner hob and sink with electric pump
- Dometic 40-litre fridge
- Fresh and waste water tanks
- Mails hook-up, split-charge relay and leisure battery
- Solar panel
- Electric step
- Passenger laptop table
- Freestanding table with tripod leg
- Fully glazed with extra dark tinted privacy glass
- Double passenger seat as standard, single seat upgrade £750 (single seat will no longer be heated)
- Upper roofbed
Full list of optional extras including mini grill, awnings, awning rails, bike racks, safe, leather seats, 18-inch alloy wheels with van load-rated tyres, winter pack, Gaslow system, outside BBQ point are available.