|Ford Evie Connect "Based on Grand Tourneo Zetec" 100ps 6 speed, 4 seats||£32,000|
|Ford Evie Connect "Based on Grand Tourneo Zetec" " 120ps 6 speed, 4 seats||£32,470|
|Ford Evie Connect "Based on Grand Tourneo Zetec" " 100ps 8 speed Automatic, 4 seats||£33,750|
|Ford Evie Connect "Based on Grand Tourneo Zetec"" 120ps 8 speed Automatic, 4 seats||£33,980|
|Ford Evie Connect "Based on Ford Connect van Trend" 100ps EcoBoost Petrol 6 speed, only available as 2 seater||£32,000|
|Dimensions SWB Elevating Roof. 4.82m long, 1.83m wide, 1.98m high.|
|Bed size 6ft x 3ft5in/183cm x 102cm|
The Evie is designed as a ‘Camping Car’ and is car-like to drive and can even fit under 2m height barriers for maximum convenience. It sleeps two as standard but people opt to add a rear or side awning on to increase the living space (we offer various awning options).
All 2019 diesel Ford Evie’s are based on the Grand Tourneo Zetec model of which we have highlighted some of the standard spec below. The Ford Evie petrol is based on the Ford Connect van and uses the 1.0 Ecoboost engine – please contact us for detailed spec on the petrol version.
The Grand Tourneo diesel model is a four-seater that uses the standard rear Ford seats which can be folded down and use a bed system that goes over the top of them. The Evie has a side kitchen conversion with a clever swing out cabinet that can be swung outside for open-air cooking. It has twin rear sliding doors for safe access to the curb.
The Evie’s standard equipment tally inlcudes with SMEV glass top 2 ring hob, top loading compressor fridge, on board fresh water, mains hook up, leisure battery, split charge relay, 80w solar panel, 12v & 240v outlets, Eberspacher 2.2kW blown air heating system (different make on the petrol version).
There is a new facelift model out for 2019, so please contact us for prices and specifications, pictures shown are of the old model.
2019 base vehicle spec (subject to change)
- Diesel based on Grand Tourneo Zetec (Euro 6)
- DAB Radio with 4.2-inch TFT screen
- 4 x front speakers and 2 x rear speakers
- Bluetooth & USB (other ICE upgrades optional)
- Steering wheel radio controls
- Air conditioning
- Quick clear heated windscreen
- 16-inch alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
- Tyre repair kit (spare wheel available as option)
- Colour-coded bumpers
- Intelligent speed assist
- Traffic sign recognition
- Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking and pedestrian recognition
- Lane keeping aid with driver impairment monitor
- Electric power-assisted steering
- Hill start assist
- Front fog lights
- Daytime running lights
- Steering column with rake & reach adjust
- Auto start/stop
- Electrically operated & heated door mirrors
- Electric front and second row windows
- 4.82m long x 1.83m wide x 1.98m high
Optional equipment includes sat-nav, automatic gearboxes, more powerful engine upgrades, towbars and long-wheel base options.
Habitation spec includes
- Stylish gloss cabinets and LED lighting
- SMEV glass lid topped twin-burner hob
- Top-loading compressor fridge
- On board fresh water tank
- Mains hook up, leisure battery and split charge relay
- 80W solar panel
- 12V & 240V outlets
- Eberspächer 2.2kW blown air heating system (different make on petrol models)
- Rear bed is 6ft x 3ft 5in (1.83m x 1.02m)