|Citroen Martello LWB elevating roof 1.6HDI 95PS, 5-speed manual, 2,830kg GVW||£38,000|
|Citroen Martello LWB elevating roof 2.0HDI 120PS, 6-speed manual, 3,100kg GVW||£39,440|
|All prices include UK-made elevating roof|
|Dimensions - 5.31m long, 1.92m wide, 1.98m high|
|Lower bed size 6ft 2in x 3ft 10in (1.88m x 1.17m)|
Our new Citroën Martello LWB conversion is the sister vehicle to our Toyota Proace-based Matino but 35cm longer to offer additional living space.
The conversion features an elevating roof including a roof bed and a side cabinet layout with driver and passenger swivel seats and a German crash-tested sliding seat system.
Standard equipment includes a compressor fridge, glass topped hob and sink unit, Eberspächer diesel heating, built-in fresh and waste water tanks and a solar panel linked to the leisure battery and mains charging system.
A three-year base vehicle and conversion warranty is included as standard. This model is only available direct from Wellhouse. (Please note the pictures of the conversion show the SWB version, the LWB has a wider wardrobe).
Base vehicle spec
- Citroën Dispatch LWB based
- 95PS 1.6-litre HDi turbo-diesel (Euro 6)
- Optional 120PS 2.0litre HDI engine
- 5-speed manual gearbox
- Visibility Pack with automatic lights and windscreen wipers
- Connect DAB radio with 7-inch colour touchscreen DAB radio, Bluetooth® handsfree
- USB port, audio jack, bi-tuner
- MirrorLink® and coffee break alert
- Height adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment and armrest
- Look Pack – body colour front and rear bumpers, side rubbing strips, exterior door handles and door mirrors
- Front fog lights and LED daytime running lights
- Front and rear parking sensors with blind spot monitoring system
- Visio Park 180° (rear camera image and zoom displayed on touchscreen)
- Electrically folding heated door mirrors with temperature sensor
- Individual front passenger seat with armrest
- Full size spare wheel
- Glazed tailgate with rear wash wipe
- 95m long x 1.92m wide x 1.98m high
- Maximum weight 2,830kg (3,100kg optional)
- Metallic paint as standard
Optional equipment includes automatic gearboxes, more powerful engine upgrades and towbars.
- UK-made elevating roof system with standard roof bed
- Driver and passenger swivel seats
- Multi-position crash-tested German rear seat system with three 3-point seatbelts
- Lower bed measures 6ft 2in x 3ft 10in (1.88m x 1.17m)
- Attractive Italian-designed curved cabinets with LED mood lighting
- Italian flush-fitting two-burner hob and sink
- 25-litre Italian compressor fridge
- Mains control panel with 12V & 240V power points
- Leisure battery
- Solar panel
- Five travel seats (Optional single seats available, depending on model)
Optional habitation accessories include awnings and all manner of exciting kit.